California Canoe & Kayak would like to offer a 25% discount on event registration to Paddle Golden Gate participants 25 years of age or younger. Tell your friends, coworkers, and anyone interested! Be sure to sign up your kids! To take advantage of this special offer, email our Event Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce the winner of the Paddle Golden Gate Logo Contest!
Thank you Daniel Archibald from Halifax, Nova Scotia for submitting the winning entry.
Let us know what type of merchandise you want to see our logo on in 2018.
Paddle Golden Gate is looking for a new logo to be featured on the event website, promotional products, and t-shirts!
The winner of the Paddle Golden Gate Logo Contest will receive the following:
- Single day event registration - $230 value.
- Credit for the logo on our website.
- The envy of all your friends and California Canoe & Kayak’s eternal gratitude.
- Email submissions to email@example.com with the subject: Logo Contest Submission [your name].
- Logos must be submitted by July 1, 2017. The winning logo will be announced on July 15, 2017.
- Multiple logo ideas must be submitted separately.
- A rough idea or concept can be submitted, but ultimately the winner will need to provide us with a high quality scalable vector graphic suitable for the web and printing.
- California Canoe & Kayak owns the winning logo at the end of the contest. We will credit the winner and they can use the logo in their portfolio, etc.
- Please do not use copyrighted images in the logo.
- The winning logo will be decided by the staff at California Canoe & Kayak.
- The logo should contain the words “Paddle Golden Gate.”
- We would like any reference to paddling to be general and not specific to sea kayaking.
- Color options for the logo can be submitted, but the logo should also work as black and white.
We are thrilled to announce that Gordon Brown will return to coach at Paddle Golden Gate 2018!
Gordon has a lifetime of experience on the sea and rivers throughout the world and has trained, tutored and assessed many of the kayaking staff at outdoor centers around the UK. Many students are familiar with his series of sea kayak training videos, Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown – Volumes 1, 2 & 3 and his book, Sea Kayak - A Manual for Intermediate and Advanced Kayakers. Paddle Golden Gate participants of all levels will benefit from his insight and expertise!
For more information on Skyak Adventures, Gordon's premier sea kayak program in Scotland, please visit his website: www.skyakadventures.com
Curious about the event? Check out photos from 2016!